SEE Annual Event 2013 – Bucharest (Romania), 19 June 2013
The South East Europe Transnational Cooperation Programme is organising the Annual Conference 2013 next 19th June in Bucharest (Romania)under the title “SEE achievements in view of the new programmes in the area“.
In this sense, the event will mainly be divided into two parts (see draft agenda below). The first part will focus on the future of European Territorial Cooperation in the area, including updated information about the two new programmes. The second part will explain the thematic capitalisation strategy of the programme and the achievements gained by both the programme and the projects so far. In the last session, some time will be allocated for networking purposes to those projects open to participate in the above-mentioned SEE capitalisation strategy.
The conference aims to bring together some 400 participants, including representatives of the European Commission, new programmes’ stakeholders, decision-makers and experts from the SEE countries, representatives of international organizations and academia and present and potential project developers.
The main objectives of the event are:
- Inform and provide input about the new developments in the preparation of the two new programmes in the area: Danube and South East Gateway
- Analyse the legacy of the current programming period to be maintained and the needed changes to be implemented in the next programming period
- Analyse and promote the Programme’s and projects’ achievements up to date
- Explain the SEE capitalisation strategy and the capitalisation possibilities of projects’ achievements
- Support a beneficial exchange between all projects in the SEE area, to create synergies and connections among projects
- Provide an opportunity for several projects to present their outcomes and results, as part of an Exhibition
Those interested in participating in the SEE Annual Event 2013 are asked to check the SEE website in the upcoming weeks, when the registration process will be open and practical information about the conference will be given.
More information about the previous SEE Annual Events can be found here.